These minty untried Mint Chip Energy Bites are magically succulent and so easy to make!
Vanilla Shakeology and cashew butter create the creamy, smooth savor foundation, while peppermint pericope and cacao nibs add minty, chocolately yumminess.
If you’re making these for St. Patrick’s Day and feeling festive, you can add all-natural untried supplies coloring for widow fun.
*Dont have Shakeology yet? Talk to your Team Beachbody Coach or get a bag (or two!) here.
Mint Chip Energy Bites
- ½ cup / 40 g dry rolled oats
- 2 scoops Vanilla Whey or Vanilla Plant-Based Vegan Shakeology
- cup / 80 ml unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup / 65 g all-natural cashew butter (or almond butter)
- 1½ tsp. pure peppermint extract
- 2-3 drops all-natural untried supplies coloring (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. cacao nibs
- Place oats, Shakeology, almond milk, cashew butter, extract, and supplies coloring (if using) in supplies processor. Pulse until well mixed.
- Add cacao nibs. Pulse until incorporated.
- Roll into 12 equal balls.
- Serve immediately, or store in an snapped container in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours or freeze for up to 2weeks.
2B Mindset Plate It!
Enjoy as a snacktional. Be sure to track it.