Dairy-Free Mint Chip Vanilla Protein Smoothie
Move over “shamrock shake” we’re mixing up a healthy version of a favorite St. Paddy’s day treat that’s gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan and filled with tons of nutrients and antioxidants.
This recipe is moreover packed with 20 g of plant-protein to curb cravings, build lean muscle and burn fat and gets the trappy untried verisimilitude from nutrient-dense spinach… not from strained supplies coloring!
So whether you’re triumphal something special (it’s my birthday today!) or looking to finger uneaten festive on St. Patrick’s day, you can whip up this treat in less than 2 mins. In fact, you can plane have it for breakfast with ZERO guilt!
Mint Chip Smoothie Ingredients
- 1/4 cup spinach
- 1 small banana- frozen
- 1 cup unsweetened oat milk or almond milk
- 3 mint leaves or 1 waif mint extract
- 1 tsp mini visionless chocolate fries (no sugar added- I like Lily’s brand)
- 1 scoop LSF Vanilla Plant Protein
- Coconut or other non-dairy whip (for topping- optional)
Add all ingredients whilom to a blender. Blend on upper until smooth, pour into a glass and garish with spare chocolate fries and coconut whip if desired!