Heads up: Buying via our links may result in us getting a commission. Also, we take your privacy rights seriously. Head here to learn more.
It’s not just a handful. It’s a Hoedown. Why hoedown? Too much to be tabbed a handful. This post will be updated over the next few days as increasingly sales roll in. Enjoy the long Weekend. Stay safe.
- Navy Wool Suit – $286.40 ($358)
- Light Gray Tropical Wool Suit – $318.40 ($398)
- English Cut Charcoal Wool Suit – $318.40 ($398)
- FULL Canvas 3-Roll-2 93% Wool & 7% Cashmere Hopsack Navy Sportcoat – $438.40 ($548)
- Gray Hopsack Wool Sportcoat – $278.40 ($348)
- Navy Check Hopsack Wool Sportcoat – $278.40 ($348)
- Lightweight Oxfords – $44 ($55)
- Polarized Sunglasses - $44 ($55) Multiple colors, wayfarer or clubmaster style
Wrist Support Wraps
Strauss Weight Lifting Gym Support Strap Wrist Support Brace Wrist Wraps for Gym & Workouts (Multicolor)
Made to last & protect! Grip power pads wrist wraps are made with stitching and strong closures. They’re also are fully adjustable
Been a while since Spier did a wrap lawmaking like this. Yes there are plenty of exclusions, but they’re unmistakably marked. Don’t forget that if it’s your first suit or sportcoat purchase with Spier, your item ships AND returns for free. Other items and or repeat customers = returns are a $15 return label. Size selection is pretty scattered wideness their inventory. It’s rough out there right now for retailers.
UPDATE: Big thanks to our man Adam who has a couple pairs of Spier’s new sunglasses in hand for an upcoming in-person review. He said he’s impressed: “These are pretty dang great. Initial impressions – largest than Target, not quite as substantial as Ray-Ban. Maybe on par with Kent Wang? Worth $55? Yes all day. Definite thumbs up on sale.” … Excellent. But remember: Returns are a unappetizing fee of $15. So yeah. A tough ask with sunglasses.
- UltraBoost DNA 5 – $133 ($190)
- Retropy F2 – $63 ($90)
- adidas Stan Smith – $66.50 ($95)
- UltraBoost 22 – $133 ($190)
- Gazelles – $70 ($100)
- Terrex Self-ruling Hiker Gore-Tex w/ Boost Cushioning – $157.50 ($225)
No tricks need to be played with the Stan Smiths this time. Perhaps adidas is having overstock issues similar to Target? Ultraboosts too. That makes them $27 cheaper than the thirty-dollar deal they were running just the other day. Dang. Apologies to anyone who dove in on that one. Blergh. Bleepin’ hassle. Self-ruling shipping and returns if you’re a member though. Maybe reach out to consumer serivce and ask for a price adjustment? Otherwise you can send ’em when and save $27.
- 10.5″ stretch chino short – $34.75 ($69.50) four colors
- 9″ stretch chino short – $34.75 ($69.50) six colors
- 10.5″ tech short – $34.75 ($69.50) five colors
- 6″ dock short in stretch chino – $29.75 ($59.50) three colors
- Slub jersey T-shirt in deck stripe – $19.75 ($39.50)
- 8″ stretch swim trunk – $34.75 ($69.50) seven colors/patterns
- Garment-dyed slub cotton short-sleeve henley – $19.75 ($39.50) seven colors
- Organic cotton cable-knit shawl-collar cardigan sweater – $64 ($128)
- Made in Italy MacAlister Boots in Suede – $118.50 ($158) restocked!
- Made in Italy MacAlister Boots in Leather – $126 ($168) restocked! full review here
And now the NOT final sale stuff. This stuff can be returned, although it’ll set you when a $7.50 prepaid label unless you can get it back, in person, to a brick-and-mortar location.
- MK1 Mechanical 36mm Fabric Strap Watch – $159.20 ($199) review here
- Timex American Documents 41mm Watch - $396 ($495) review here
- M79 Will-less 40mm Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch – $231.20 ($289) multiple colors, review here
- Navi XL 41mm Fabric Slip-Thru Strap Watch – $103.20 ($129)
- Waterbury Traditional Will-less 39mm Leather Strap Watch – $215.20 ($269)
Tis the season to put on a watch, go outside, and do something. And consider leaving your phone at home or at least in your pocket if possible/safe/etc. (experiencing something > documenting something) Nice to see the MK1 mechanical when in stock AND up for that SAVE20 code. GMTs are currently sold out (and wouldn’t be getting a unbelieve anyway). Full review here.
- Slim Traveler Pant – $39.99 ($99.99) five colors
- Slim Traveler Jeans – $39.99 ($99.99)
- Core Temp Chino – $39.99 ($99.99) six colors
- Slim Untucked Shirt – $21.99 ($54.99) lots of colors/patterns
- Luxe Touch T-Shirt – $14.79 ($36.99) six colors
- Indigo Shirt – $21.99 ($54.99) eight patterns/colors
For those playing the BR Factory home game, that adds up to a total of 60% off “retail” price. And with Factory-style companies, “retail” is always… optimistic. But 60% off is unquestionably pretty solid. Just know that it’s the step-down version of Banana Republic. Fabrics and fits won’t be quite as nice as mainline BR. Head here for a review big round up of BR Factory stuff from a couple of months back. Should help you get a handle on the brand. 50% off runs through 7/6, while the uneaten 20% off “only” runs through the 4th.
- Fifth Avenue Cap-Toe Oxford – $244.30 ($395) four colors
- Strand Suede Sneaker in “caper” – $87.48 ($295) imported
- Costa Brava Suede Camp Moc – $68.57 ($275) imported
- Marin Double Monk Strap with Dainite Rubber Sole – $223.97 ($425)
It appears that most (all?) of the Allen Edmonds sale section is getting this uneaten 30% off w/ SALE30. Factory 2nds too. And it looks like Allen Edmonds is now throwing their Factory 2nds stock in with the unstipulated sale section? That’s a bit… sketchy. Because there’s a $25 restocking fee on Factory 2nds. So watch out for those. Huge thank you to Robert F. for the tip on the uneaten 30% off!
- The Woodward Briefcase - $295.80 ($348) review here
- Military Duffle Bag – $338.30 ($398)
- PanAm Duffle Bag – $381.65 ($449)
WP Standard scrutinizingly never runs sales. Maybe virtually the holidays, but that’s pretty tropical to it. So 15% off is significant. And it drops that new, pretty much perfect, “The Woodward” briefcase to just under $300. Nice. Very nice. Will be tough to replicate that price to quality ratio at some other brand/some other retailer. Full review here.
- Beefroll Penny Loafers in Verisimilitude #8 – $268 ($315)
- Court Archetype 2.0 Low in White – $238 ($280)
- Read Boat Shoe in Carolina Brown Chromexcel – $225 ($265)
- Blake Chukka in Dark Brown Bulldog – $276 ($325)
- Byron Boot in Carolina Brown Chromexcel – $357 ($420)
- Classic Ranger-moc in Carolina Brown Chromexcel – $225 ($265)
15% off “just” six models but they are some of their most popular, seasonal favorites. A couple pairs of boots too. Made in Maine.
- Unstructured Ludlow English Wool-Cotton Twill Suit Jacket & Matching Trouser – $137.99 FINAL ($376)
- 9″ stretch chino short – $25.19 FINAL ($69.50)
- Hand-sewn chukka boots in Italian suede – $69.99 FINAL ($228)
- Short-sleeve seersucker popover – $33.99 FINAL ($98)
- Camden crepe-sole slip-ons in English suede – $73.19 FINAL ($228)
The big one for the deal hunters (and risk takers). New items widow to their sale section, plus they’ve bumped up the offer to an uneaten 60% off. But this stuff is all final sale. No returns. None. Zilch. So be careful. $140 for an unstructured Ludlow might be worth a gamble though. Full picks here.
- Italian Cotton Jersey Jacket – $319.20 ($399)
- Linen Cotton Jacket – Indigo Blue – $239.20 ($299)
- Leather Oxford Brogue Shoes – $199.20 ($249)
- Suede Lightweight Boots – $199.20 ($249)
- Suede Oxford Shoes – $199.20 ($249)
20% off isn’t that unconfined of a deal on their shirts or polos. But for something like a pair of shoes or one of their “perfect” blazers? Not bad. Do remember that they’re UK based and their goods ship from the UK. And shipping isn’t unseemly right now. And returns could be a hassle.
Assembled in the USA. Micro adjusting clasp. 300m (1000 feet) water resistance rating. Movement is a made in Japan, Miyota 9015 automatic. Four colorways in the stainless steel, plus an spare two statue options coming in at $749. Full review here.
- Allen Edmonds Carlyle Plain Toe Oxford – $269.99 ($395)
- Made in Italy Good Man Trademark Los Angeles Sneaker – $149.99 ($228)
- Gordon Rush Portland Boot – $169.99 ($265)
- Johnston & Murphy Gregory Chukka Boot – $170.99 (4245)
- Nike Air Max Dawn Sneaker – $87.99 ($110)
- Nordstrom Denver Medallion Toe Oxford – $69.99 ($99.95)
- Made in Canada Peter Millar Tailored Wool Suit – $598.90 ($895)
- AllSaints Kemble Leather Bomber Jacket – $379.99 ($569)
- Bonobos Slim Fit Knit Button-Down Shirt – $59.99 ($89)
- Tom Ford Eric 55mm Polarized Sunglasses – $270.99 ($405)
- Ray-Ban 54mm Polarized Square Sunglasses – $139.99 ($215)
- Ray-Ban 55mm Rectangular Sunglasses – $99.99 ($172)
The year-end sale doesn’t go live to everyone until July 15th. But that doesn’t midpoint the release of their catalog still isn’t a big, big deal. It’s usually one of the weightier sales of the year. Significant sale prices on new arrivals. Lots of it is autumn-ready or 4-season/year-round. And as unchangingly with Nordstrom, it’ll ship and return for free. All of the men’s goods can be found here.
- Lululemon Legation Pant Archetype Fit – $128
- Lululemon Legation Pant Slim Fit – $128
- Lululemon Legation ABC Pant Slim Fit – $128
The Archetype (but not billowy) Legation Pant got restocked last week and a few colors in the worldwide 30″ inseam unquestionably (still) have a good size selection heading into the weekend. Slim Fits are fully restocked as well as taller and shorter inseams. But if you’re on #teamaverage (me too!) then seeing a 30″ inseam archetype fits when in stock, at least in a few colors, is encouraging.
- Nike Waffle Trainer 2 – $54.97 ($90)
- Nike Self-ruling RN Flyknit 2018 – $94.97 ($120)
- Nike Blazer Mid ’77 Vintage – $80.97 ($100)
- Nike Dri-FIT ADV Techknit Ultra – $40.97 ($70)
- Nike Dri-FIT ReLuxe – $29.97 ($40)
Geeze this Nike sale keeps rolling along. It’s a “select items” sale, so prices are dependent on item and color. But it’s a doozy all the same.
- Made in the USA T-shirt 2 pack – $19
- Made in the USA French Terry Bomber in Black – $60 ($69)
- Made in the USA Horween Weekender in Nut Brown Dublin – $352 ($549)
No waiting with this one. They’re a pre-order model. One of the original pre-order models. And usually the wait is a month or months. So to be worldly-wise to order something in stock, and have it ship relatively soon, is a bit of a treat. Sizes can be scattered depending on the item, but at post time there’s unquestionably a pretty wide range of sizes misogynist wideness a tuft of wheelhouse goods. Big thanks to Dominic R. for the tip on this one!
$64 a pop, unless you buy two pairs and then they’ll knock $20 off the total at checkout. 98% cotton, 2% spandex, and garment dyed for softness.
- The Chukka in Weatherproof Loden Suede – $208.60 ($298)
- The Slim Foundation Pant – $93.75 ($125)
- The Tulum short sleeve shirt in Rust Stripe – $87.50 ($125)
- Made in Italy Merino Blend Socks – $18 ($22)
One of the highlights of the weekend. Taylor Stitch isn’t running perpetual sales like some other brands. It’s not never with them. It’s just not always. So a sale? A sale is good. Quite good when it comes to Taylor Stitch. Self-ruling shipping and self-ruling returns helps too. 19% off their 60% Merino wool, 30% Nylon, 10% Elastane Made in Italy socks.
- Hadley Italian Leather Brogues – $90 ($158)
- Premium Poplin Dress Shirt – $39.97 FINAL ($79.95)
- Italian leather whup – $40 ($59.95)
- 8″ Ombra Short – $40 ($70)
- 9″ Lino Short – $35 ($60)
BR continues to stick to their almost-no-codes or promos strategy. Some new items in their final sale section though, and a handful (footfull?) of their shoes are getting some significant price reductions in the non-final-sale but still on sale section. I know, confusing. Also note that BR seems to have redesigned their website, and now everything is HUGE when you browse. Gives it increasingly of a magazine feel. But their product itemize is so large, that it makes it a little cumbersome to scroll through all that.
- Regent Regular-Fit Linen Sport Coat – $358.80 ($598)
- Slim, Regular, or Relaxed Fit Seersucker Sportcoat – $298.80 ($498)
- Stretch Seersucker Sport Coat – $298 ($498) & Matching Trousers – $70.80 ($118)
A few spare picks which didn’t make it into our one store (or in this case, one sale-section) 5 outfits post.
- Athletic Slim Jeans in Delray Wash: TENCEL Denim Edition - $96 ($128)
- Athletic Slim Jeans in Leeward Wash: COOLMAX Denim Edition - $103.50 ($138)
- Slim Jeans in Delray Wash: TENCEL Denim Edition - $96 ($128)
- Acetate Danford Sunglasses - $43.50 ($58)
- Court Sneakers in Leather & Suede - $73.50 ($98)
3rd party is not surprisingly excluded. Those sunglasses could be relatively inexpensive winners.
- Made in Canada Italian Wool Navy Suit Jacket – $299 ($398)
- Made in Canada Italian Wool Navy Suit Trouser $149 ($198 ) dang, not many sizes for the trousers
- Italian Merino Wool Long Sleeve Polo – $124 FINAL ($248)
- LL Bean x Todd Snyder Blucher Mocs – $279 ($349)
- Mismo M/S office Briefcase – $349 ($475)
- Made in Canada Colorblock Football Tee – $44 FINAL ($88)
Dear promotions reprinting writers for Todd Snyder: Don’t send out emails that say “40% OFF STARTS NOW” when it’s an “up to” 40% off sale. It’s misleading. Hate to be critical, but much of what’s in the sale section isn’t anywhere near 40% off. Yet on the other hand, some items are MORE than 40% off. So…. ¯\_(ã)_/¯. Anyway, still a really nice sale from Todd Snyder. Lots of final sale items are lurking about. No returns on those. So be shielding there.
The Pick: GapFit Recycled Active T-Shirt – $14.99 ($39.95) select colors
Look for the items that end in $.99 or $.97. GAP’s inventory is scrutinizingly perpetually “on sale,” but the uneaten 50% off only works on stuff that’s been permanently marked down. Those GapFit Active Tees are terrific. Size shown whilom is a medium on 5’10″/185, and the image is from this style scenario.