Heads up: Buying via our links may result in us getting a commission. Also, we take your privacy rights seriously. Head here to learn more.
Sales that deserve some sustentation heading into the weekend or a bit earlier. Five of the largest sales are below, plus bonus sales if need be. Included are a few picks worth pointing out.
- Stretch Riviera Short Sleeve Shirt – $49 – $59 ($79) multiple colors/patterns
- Jersey (t-shirt fabric) Riviera Shirt – $59 ($79) multiple colors/patterns
- The Stretch Everyday Shirt – $59 ($79) multiple colors/patterns… including brontosaurus…
- Throwback Swim Trunks – $59 ($89) multiple colors/patterns
- Riviera Recycled Swim Trunks – $69 ($89) ditto^^
Reach B-202 Magnetic Exercise Cycle for Weight Loss at Home | Upright Stationary Exercise Bike for Cardio and Exercise | Best at home gym equipment for fitness training
[BUILT & DESIGN]: It is made of high-quality material, has an ergonomic and space-saving design. This magnetic upright bike can burn fat quickly, increase your strength and help you achieve your daily fitness goals. Bring the many health benefits of cycling right into your home with the Reach B-202 Upright Exercise Bike.
Bonobos has been pretty quiet lately. They’ve had a “due to upper volume, wordage times may be longer than normal” imprint at the top of their site for weeks. Kinda odd stuff that they’re backed by the Wal Mart machine, but 2022 is, once again, abnormal. Moreover unwont is the current selection of in-season warm weather goods kicking virtually in their sale section. Fingers crossed for an uneaten 20% – 30% off sale items lawmaking in the not terribly afar future, but who knows what’s going on at Bonobos HQ right now. Seems like an odd time for them.
- C65 Aquitaine GMT 41mm Orca Black – Nearly New – $1,067.50 ($1,525)
- C60 Trident Pro 600 40mm – $665 ($950)
- C60 Trident Pro 600 38mm – Nearly New – $665 ($950)
- C65 Aquitaine Automatic 41mm Seagrass Green – Nearly New – $875 ($1250)
They’ve widow new models?? They’ve widow new models. Usually when C. Ward does these sale events they slap the goods on their website and then… that be that. Not this time, with those new Aquitaine models getting dropped in on the sly. These watches are new or “nearly new” (returns? unshut box? floor models?). Still covered by their 60 month movement guarantee though. Do know that US customers who make a purchase over $800 are on the vaccinate for import duties/fees.
- The Adler Fine Twill Shirt in White or Light Blue – $98
- The Sullivan Non Iron Fine Twill Custom Shirt in Light Blue or White – $125
- The Deep Blue Kilby Non Iron Gingham Custom Shirt – $135
- The Light Blue Heather Emerick Stripe Custom Shirt – $135
- The Light Blue Monty Check Custom Shirt – $98
No $12.95 sleeve shortening charges. A new extra-slim fit to go with their archetype and tailored fits. You get to pick the collar, which ways mid-spreads are back. That’s a big, big deal for some of us. Ledbury’s overall collar construction their mid-spread collar their slightly lowered 2nd sawed-off = looks perfect when not wearing a tie. And they’ve moreover introduced a subconscious sawed-off lanugo option. Yes, prices are on the upper end for this particular corner-of-the-web, but Ledbury shirts aren’t just nice, they’re niiiice. Worth the splurge for many of us. Especially now the MTO program ways mid-spreads are when and the sleeve shortening charges are gone. Shirts take a couple weeks to make, and shipping isn’t free. They’re not a big company, so expect $15 for shipping at checkout. Return policy stays the same on MTO. It’s an "any reason" 60-day guarantee. Applies to ready-to-wear and Made-to-Order shirts.
- Seiko 5 Sports Black Dive-Style Automatic - $200.60 ($295)
- Seiko 5 Sports SRPE Black - $187 ($275)
- Seiko 5 Sports Gray - $187 ($275)
- Seiko 5 Sports Blue Dive-Style Automatic - $200.60 ($295)
Heck of a week in the reasonably-affordable wristwatch space. Between the Woot sale, the once mentioned Christopher Ward semi-annual event, and now this… it was a good few days if you were in the market for a new watch. These Seikos have gone for less on Macy’s (an authorized dealer so you get the factory warranty) in the past. But $200 for the new dive-style 5 Sports Automatics are really a solid price. They seem to hover between $200 – $225 depending on the code/promo Macy’s is running.
Prime day has been a thwarting on the style-front the last few years. It’s just a category that Amazon continues to struggle with (probably considering they don’t superintendency well-nigh gown and/or style-forward brands prefer to sell uncontrived to consumer.) BUT. If you’re looking to save a few bucks on some nuts from Uncle Jeff’s Internet Emporium, Tuesday and Wednesday are the days. So cooling your jets on that protein powder, underwear, or, uh, chicken harness, could save you quite a few bucks in the end. We’ll have picks come Tuesday, and we’ll try to stick to what style related stuff is available. Unless the Chicken Harness comes when as a daily deal. And then we’re all in.
Also worth a mention:
- Huckberry: Up to 40% off Shorts. Full picks here. Ends tomorrow, Friday 7/8.
- Nordstrom: The year-end sale starts next Friday 7/15. You can preview the goods here.
- Brooks Brothers: Their Summer Sale is still rolling along.
- Banana Republic: Their Core Temp Shorts are still on sale for $55 (was $77). 7″, 9″, or 11″ inseams.
- J. Crew: Uneaten 50% – 60% off final sale items w/ BIGSALE. Not a lot new in there at post time, but it runs through Monday so checking when in is probably not a bad idea (he says to himself… considering that’s literally his job).