Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with this gorgeous smoothie trencher made with Vanilla Shakeology.
This trencher is bursting with fruity savor â strawberry, pineapple, lime, and coconut.
To requite this smoothie trencher a little uneaten something, we recommend throwing in a pinch of cayenne (or your fave hot sauce) for a unique kick!
Prolixr Beauty Shield Vitamin C Serum - Skin Clearing Serum | Anti-Aging Skin Repair, Face Serum, Dark Circle, Fine Line & Sun Damage Corrector, - 30ml
Help revive your dull complexion and add radiance with Prolixr Vitamin C Face Serum
Cinco de Mayo Smoothie Bowl
- 2 Tbsp. canned lite coconut milk
- 1 scoop Vanilla Whey or Vanilla Plant-Based Vegan Shakeology
- 1 cup / 150 g frozen strawberries
- 1 cup / 190 g frozen pineapple chunks
- Â½ medium lime, peeled
- 1 Tbsp. finely grated lime peel (lime zest)
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper (or 1 soupcon hot sauce) (optional; to taste)
- Place coconut milk, Shakeology, strawberries, pineapple, lime, zest, and cayenne pepper (if desired) in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
2B Mindset Plate It!
This recipe makes a unconfined breakfast.