Heads up: Buying via our links may result in us getting a commission. Also, we take your privacy rights seriously. Head here to learn more.
Sales that deserve some sustentation heading into the weekend or a bit earlier. Five of the largest sales are below, plus bonus sales if need be. Included are a few picks worth pointing out.
- Supernova – $80 ($100)
- Swift Run 22 – $63 ($90)
- Superstar – $80 ($100)
- Gazelle – $64 ($80)
- Terrex Self-ruling Hiker Primeblue – $160 ($200)
- adilette aqua slides – $18 ($25)
Depending on where you live, sneaker weather might finally be starting to wilt consistent. Some of these models certainly go up for the every-so-often lawmaking adidas runs, but they’ve now been shifted over to the sale section. Some classics, and plenty of “future shoes”.
- Nordstrom V-Neck Cashmere Sweater – $43.47 ($145)
- Grey Sharkskin Stretch Merino Wool Pants – $42.16 ($149.50)
- Good Man Brand Stripe Merino Wool Crewneck Sweater – $59.22 ($158)
- Magnanni Tosi Cap Toe Suede Oxford – $106.84 ($325)
- Tissot Ballade III Chronometer 39.5mm – $363.35 ($925)
- adidas ZX 1K Boost Sneaker – $52.47 ($100)
Has to be red-tagged clearance items. Account members got first one-liner yesterday, so stuff might be a bit picked over. A reminder that this stuff doesn’t ship and return for self-ruling like mainline Nordstrom, but instead, self-ruling shipping kicks in at $89, and unless you can muscle it over to a brick and mortar Nordstrom Rack location, returns will forfeit you a pre-paid label.
Huckberry: 365 Shorts Restock (7″ or 9″ inseams) – 2 for $108 (normally $64 per)
Attention lovers of the Huckberry 365 pants. Their shorts version have been restocked for spring and summer. 7″ or 9″ inseams, all those wheelhouse colors, and while they ain’t cheap, you can save ten bucks per-pair if you buy a couple at the same time. Normally $64 per, they’ll knock $20 off your total if you get two pairs. Out the door forfeit will be $108.
- Made in the UK Sanders Hi-Top Chukkas in Polo Snuff Suede – $190.75 ($214.92) review here
- Made in the UK Sanders Hi-Top Chukkas in Dirty Buck – $175.02 ($214.92)
- Mackintosh Waverly GQ 1001 Quilted Jacket – $219.73 ($361.69)
- Billy Reid Bond Peacoat in Black – $482.20 ($795.71) just size large left at post time.
Heard of ’em but never bought from this place. So no personal wits with consumer service, shipping, etc. Probably weightier to consider all of this stuff increasingly or less final sale, considering they’re based in the UK and you’re on the vaccinate for returns. Looks like you send them an email, they requite you a return passport number and their return write and… that’s it. International shipping any surcharge rigamarole is up to you. Outbound shipping is self-ruling over $100, but returns squint like a major headache. Be shielding here.
- Regent Fit Hopsack Sport Coat – $348.60 ($498)
- Regent Regular-Fit Bedford Cord Sport Coat – $348.60 ($498)
- Made in Italy Regent Fit Knit Windowpane Sport Coat – $418.60 ($598)
- Vintage Jersey Feeder Stripe Polo Shirt – $55.65 ($79.50)
- Ribbed Cotton Shawl Collar Cardigan – $103.60 ($148)
- Knit Pique Sport Shirt – $89.60 ($128)
Guys, I know they have Michael Bastian on workbench now, but… kinda worried that their turn-around isn’t really turning them around. Here are their new arrivals. Even with 30% off, it seems like most guys who would find this stuff well-flavored would squint elsewhere. Oy, I hope I’m wrong. Prove me wrong Brooks Brothers. Rooting for you over here.
Also worth a mention:
- Old Navy: 30% off, no lawmaking needed, ends today 3/24.
- Huckberry: their 72-hour tee (priced cheekily at $72) has been restocked in all colors. Spendy, but meant to be worn three days without a wash and remain stink free. Great for those who travel light by necessity or desire.
- Target: Their new Goodfellow & Co. spring line is starting to arrive.
- Allen Edmonds: Email list members might have a user specific $75 off $250 regular priced shoes lawmaking in their inbox. Check those promo tabs/spam folders.